Part II: Yoreh De'ah
- BEHEMAH - A class of kosher domestic animals (cattle, sheep, and goats); see Ch.2.
- CHALLAH - a dough-offering set aside when bread is baked; seeCh.27.
- CHAYAH - a kosher animal other than A BEHEMAH; see Ch.2.
- CHELEV - forbidden fat of a BEHEMAH; see Ch.2.
- CHEREM - a ban, or an oath whose violation is subject to a ban; see Chs.16,29.
- GID HA-NASHEH - the sciatic nerve; see Ch.2.
- KADDISH - a prayer recited by mourners; see Ch.32.
- KOHEN (pl. KOHANIM) - descendants of Aaron who served as priests in the Temple.
- MAASER (pl. MAASROS) - a tithe set aside from crops; see
- MEZUZAH - a scroll containing passages from the Torah, attached to a doorpost; see Ch.23.
- NEZIFAH - a sanction imposed by a rabbi on a disrespectful person; see
- NIDDAH - a woman who is ritually impure because of menstruation; see
- NIDDUI - a preliminary ban; see Ch.29.
- SHATNEZ - a mixture of wool and linen; see Ch.25.
- SIRCHAH (pl. SIRCHOS) - an adhesion; see Ch.4.
- TEREFAH- an animal or bird that has a defect; see Chs.
- TERUMAH - an offering set aside from crops; see Ch.28.
- TEVEL - crops from which TERUMAH and tithes have not been set aside; see
Shulchan Aruch, Copyright (c) 1999 Project
TZAV AND PURIM:
Perspectives on Trouble
Rabbi Dovid Green - 5758
Fit To Serve
Rabbi Yochanan Zweig - 5770
A Mirror of His Parent
Rabbi Dovid Green - 5757
The Price of Being Special
Rabbi Aron Tendler - 5760
Ashes - Separation and Removal
Rabbi Eliyahu Hoffmann - 5760
A Segulah From Eliyahu To Protect From Evil Thoughts
Rabbi Yissocher Frand - 5770
One May Learn A Spiritual Lesson (Even) From Taking Out the Garbage
Rabbi Yissocher Frand - 5763
Grasp the Moment
Rabbi Naftali Reich - 5770
Pesach In Command
Rabbi Pinchas Winston - 5761
When Things Look Bleak
Rabbi Label Lam - 5768
Megillah - Don't Look Back
Rabbi Eliyahu Hoffmann - 5764
Rabbi Mordechai Kamenetzky - 5756
Shlomo Katz - 5766
Taking the Right Approach
Rabbi Yochanan Zweig - 5772
Purim's Coming! Yay! Let's All Be Humble!
Rabbi Yaakov Feldman - 5766
Potential for Greatness
Rabbi David Begoun - 5766