By Rabbi Yehudah Prero
Explore the Jewish Life-Cycle events we encounter throughout our lives.
LifeCycles provides information about the events we all encounter throughout our lives. The classes cover practical, Halachik, and philosophical information about subjects such as birth, Bar/Bas Mitzvah, and marriage. In addition, some classes will contain speech material appropriate for these occasions. Reader participation is encouraged: readers are asked to send in the speeches they have heard or written for these occasions. Our goal is to send new classes approximately every other week, with the topics varying from class to class. Requests and questions are always welcome.
I hope that you will find LifeCycles to be informative and useful. Project Genesis and I are happy that we can share in these special events in your lives in some small part.
- Shalom Zachor – The Action Plan
- Bris Milah
- Bris Milah – Circimcision
- Males, Memory and Milah: Why No Shalom Zachor for Girls?
- Bar and Bas Mitzvah – A Special Celebration
- Bar Mitzvah – Keeping the Right Perspective
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah: A Re-enactment of “Kabolas Hatorah”
- Holy Matrimony
- Marriage – 1
- Marriage – 2
- The Kesubah – Translated
- The Tenaim – Translated
- Marital Partners – Compatibility of Missions
- Marriage and the Royal Family
- Everlasting Happiness
- How to Remember on a Yahrtzeit