Have you ever been curious about the Torah portion but could not devote the time to reading a long piece?
Have you ever wanted a short and inspiring idea to share at your Shabbos table?
Have you ever needed a thought that would inspire young and old alike?
Read “Short Vorts” (Vort is “word” in Yiddish). Rabbi Chaim Flom has taken important lessons from the Torah Portion and put them into bite size pieces to read and share.
- Vayera Raise the Bar
- Chayei Sarah Consolation
- Toldos Different Messages
- Vayeitzei When You’ve Got It, Don’t Flaunt It
- Vayishlach Think It Through
- Vaera Time to Think
- Bo Appreciate the Small Things
- Beshalach Glorified Money
- Yisro Jealousy
- Mishpatim Put Yourself In His Shoes
- Terumah Make Way!
- Tetzaveh Too Humble?
- Vayakhel-Pekudei Correcting Teachers
- Vayikra Giving Of Your Talents
- Tzav A Loss of Money
- Shemini A Healthy Dose of Modesty
- Behar-Bechukosai Charity and Empathy
- Bamidbar Lesson Learned
- Naso Parshas Naso and Chag Shavuos
- Behaaloscha Bearing the Burden
- Shlach Spies and Slander
- Korach What Sparked the Great Change in Your Life?
- Chukas-Balak The Power of an Individual
- Chukas-Balak Making Time
- Pinchas Make Your Presence Known
- Matos-Masei From the Depths of Your Heart
- Devarim Small Allusions
- Vaeschanan Finding Energy
- Eikev Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Reeh Opportunity for Blessing
- Ki Seitzei Priorities
- Ki Savo Appreciate What You Have
- Netzavim-Vayeilech The Spiritual Environment
- Elul / Rosh Hashanah Let the King Be Proud
- Yom Kippur Admission
- Sukkos The Time of Our Happiness